Selecting the glass is a matter of privacy and style, we have the following two options to choose from which are included with the price, Other types of glass are available for additional cost, upon request.
Iron Finish Options
Selecting the proper finish to embellish the beauty of your wrought iron door is an important artistic decision and our staff is available to help you pick out the next finish to suit your home. We offer a variety of finishes from simple to intricate so that you can pick one that best fits your Space. And we have samples available onsite at our factory. Please do not hesitate to call with any questions or schedule an appointment.
Baltic Iron Doors™ prides itself on its ability to provide quality products from start to finish. We create wrought iron doors and decorative items and use our artistic sources to customize each of our products to your specific project. Lastly, our experienced in house task force installs all of our products that are sold within Southern California.
Below are specifications that we use as guidelines for our latest stock door line. If you would like to customize a specific door, whether in design or size, we offer free consultations and invite you to contact us using the request quote form.
- Installation is available for Southern California and select areas. Please contact us to find out more;
- We use high quality 12 gauge steel with solid iron bars for our products making them durable and long lasting;
- Door and jamb thickness are of heavy 2″ x 6″ steel frame to show a true custom feel;
- The glass is hinged in a separate frame allowing it to open to the inside of the house for easy cleaning and repair;
- All doors are pre-hung units;
- All entry doors come with heavy duty ball bearing hinges;
- We use high quality weather stripping to ensure the longest life of our entry door (jamb and t-astragal);
- Bottom sill/threshold gap is 2″ (sweeper and threshold not included);
- Predrilled installation tabs are welded perpendicular to the jamb;
- Door weight depends on the dimension and iron work design and intricacy. A single door measuring 36″ x 96″ can weigh up to 150 pounds;
- High density foam insulation is included for all entry doors;
- Flush-bolts are provided for all inactive door sections on the entry double door;
- Doors are pre-bored for standard locking systems or 2-3/8″ backset, 2-1/8″ diameter, 5-1/2″ center to center. Single bore with roller catch preparation is available upon request;
- All entry doors come with a durable Zinc Metelized coat on the raw iron. This treatment enhances the iron and protects it from rust & corrosion and it also minimizes maintance;
- We offer various color finishes to best suit your needs. A top clear coat is applied to provide longer life and protection to the product;
- You may specify an inward or outward swing which can be hinged left or right from the outside of the home looking in;
- Please do not hesitate to contact us with any additional questions! We are here to help you with your home improvement project!
Baltic Iron Doors™ warrants its product to be free from defect in material and workmanship for a period of ten (10) years from the date of sale to the user and will repair or replace any defective product or parts at Baltic Iron Doors™ sole discretion excluding user damage and outside of regular standard use. This warranty excludes installation, glass, weather stripping, finish weathering and threshold. Baltic Iron Doors™ paint finishes will naturally age relative to exposure to nature’s elements and is therefore not covered by any warranty either implied or expressed. In time the finish may rub off in places due to the frequency of use. For purposes of warranty, this is not considered a defect but rather a natural process which is difficult to avoid, and over time enhances the naturally aging appearance and beauty of the metal. Baltic Iron Doors™ components are hand crafted. Some custom designs may require that a slight modification be made to preserve the strength or functionality of the door. Therefore, Baltic Iron Doors™ reserves the right to make minor design adjustments to retain the strength and functionality for each individual design.